Your First Visit
Your complimentary initial visit will be very enjoyable, relaxed and informative. In order to save time during your first visit, you can print and fill out the mandatory standard medical/dental history forms at home. This will save you and your patient lots of time at the office.
If you have any kind of dental insurance, please contact our office prior to your visit and provide our staff with that information. This will allow them to verify your insurance and determine your benefits. This way, after your customized treatment plan is created by Dr. Rahimi, we will be able to provide you with detailed financial arrangements.
Prior to your visit, please have an understanding of your budget for braces and think about the down-payment and monthly payment you will be comfortable with. Majority of insurances pay a portion of the braces treatment cost. We always work with you to make the treatment affordable based on your budget. You might want to be prepared to start the same day to save on time.
Dr. Rahimi (Orthodontist) and Dr. Niloo (Pediatric Dentist) will then evaluate your face and teeth and provide you with a diagnosis and personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your desired results. At this time, our treatment coordinator will also discuss treatment fees, payment plans and insurance benefits. We will do our best to get you started with braces the same day.
So, to summarize, Have these information ready for your first visit:
- The patient!
- Filled out New Patient Forms
- Any dental X-rays taken within the past six months.
- Patient’s dental insurance information (ID card).
- Legal guardians of the patient
- Please determine the down-payment and monthly payment you will be comfortable with.
We will address the following questions during your initial visit for orthodontic braces treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Dr. Rahimi wants all our patients to leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, how long it will take and how much it will cost.
Dr. Niloo will evaluate xray of teeth, then provide a comprehensive treatment plan for your child that can be implemented same day if schedule allows.